Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Day Between

For 9 years now this day has been know as the day after our anniversary. For the rest of you this is the day before Valentines Day.

Yesterday....Just another day of caring for the boys. I made dinner. Did Laundry. Changed countless diapers. Read Stories. Watched Cartoons............ When John got home from his 12 + hour day away from home he had a presant for me. A new diamond ring. I have been without a ring for several months now, because I lost my diamond out of my wedding ring. I am married to a wonderful man.

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Hey Jen! Nice start on your blog! I'm so happy for you and John. I'll never forget when you started college I thought you were so cool. (I still do by the way.) I was almost 16 and was dying to be just like you. A few years later I remember you bringing John to our house in Grand Junction for Thanksgiving. You were getting married and right before Valentines Day too! How romantic! By then I was on the verge of graduating high school and preparing for college. I wondered when I would meet my prince. Little did I know it wouldn't be for another 7 years. Its amazing though how life turns out. The Lord really is looking after each of us. Congrats again on the anniversary and the new ring!