Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hitched

My baby brother got married yesterday. Picture this.....a small sealing room in the Logan temple, Paige, Karen and Myself were seated on chairs with our spouses standing behind us. What a special day for me to be at the temple with my parents and siblings. We are all now sealed and part of our own true families. Here are Grandma and Grandpa with their 7 grandkids at the reception.
I am grateful to my Father in Heaven for sending me to wonderful parents that taught me to love the gospel. I am sealed forever to a great man. He is perfect for me and we have the cutest boys in the world. I hope someday we can be in the temple with our kids and see them start their own eternal families.

2 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Congrats to Charles and his new wife! I'm glad you were able to have a special day!!!

Keri said...

Oh my gosh - I love your hair!!!