Friday, June 26, 2009

Nap Time Challange

I put the boys down for naps at 12:30. After putting them back in their room 20 times in 10 minutes. I sat by the door and closed it everytime they tried to open it for 45 minutes. 2 hours later I can still here someone making noise. I walk in to find James on the floor sleeping and Jakub on the changing table which is now used as storage. All baskets have been emptied on the floor.
I hope my peace in the afternoon's is not over. I need the boys to nap. Oh how I miss the days just a few weeks ago when I could lay them down in their cribs at 12 and go get them out at 3.

2 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

At about 2 1/2 yrs old kaden went from having a 3-4 hour nap to nothing. Good Luck, hopefully it was just an off day for him.

Dianna said...

That picture is hilarious! But, I hope things get better!