Thursday, August 20, 2009

House for Sale!

While I was in Island Park enjoying time with the in-law John was home working. He called me one afternoon and said "how would you like to move to California" I responded with the usual, "sounds good to me" I have been saying that for years since John started working with this company. I don't think I ever thought an offer would actually come. Well it turns out they didn't just offer the job to anyone...they wanted my husband. That's right, no interview just an offer. I am so proud of him. This is such a great opportunity for him to advance. So today the papers were signed and he starts work Sept 21st. CRAZY! So the house is on the market. Anyone want to buy a house....ANYONE!?!

2 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Sorry not in the market for a house, but best of luck selling, moving and settling down in California. How are your parents taking the news?

Dianna said...

I certainly WANT to buy a house, there is the small matter of being able to afford it. Good luck selling your house! I hope it goes quickly!