Sunday, January 24, 2010

4th Week in California

I am getting in the routine of making Sunday Dinner Again. I had 2 years off when we lived in Idaho. We always went to my parents for dinner. Here are the boys sitting down to Sunday dinner. My mom and Aunt Ina bought us new plates for a house warming gift before they left. I love my new square green plates!
After dinner we took a walk to see our "big wide world" Thanks to my dad for teaching Jay to appreciate the beautiful world we live in. Every morning when I walk J to school he says "Mom on the way home can we sit on the bench and look at the big wide world"
Jay's teeth are really coming in. And he still loves his bubble gum...check out that wad in his cheek.
Last night before baths the boys in the house all got buzz's. I love the line up 4 heads = 4 buzzes. It made getting ready for church this morning supper easy.
I have never had to do yard work in January, but this week between rain storms I did get out and do some weeding. Until next week....I love you all and miss you very much!

1 comment:

sadimae said...

Congratulations to you all being together and your beautifu new home, and it looks like a wonderful place to live. I'm sure everyone here misses you.
Sadimae