Monday, October 11, 2010

New Calling!

The Sunday before Conference was our Primary Program. I teach the 5 year olds and I was excited to see them do so well. After Sacrament Meeting Bro. Pace asked John if he could talk to him. I didn't think anything of it I just hurried to the Primary Room. On my way to class after Sharing time Bro. Pace stopped me and asked if we could meet after church. "OK" Now I was feeling the pit in my stomach. Now here I sit 2 weeks later the new Primary President. I am nervous but excited. I am looking for any advice you can share with me. I need the perspective of other Presidency members, teachers, parents, ward members, anyone. What works and what doesn't?

2 comments:

April said...

Just listen to your counselors, don't disregard everything they suggest! ;) You are going to do great!!!

Megan Mills said...

Check out sugardoodle.net. It is a favorite help and full of ideas!

Congrats and way to go!