Friday, December 10, 2010

monkey

James was jumping on my bed this morning and when he fell his head hit the headboard he got a huge cut. I got the bleeding stopped and called Kristie to come calm me down and confirm my fear that I needed to take him in to the Dr. I love Dr. Jones....she got us right in. James didn't cry when the nurse cleaned it out, he didn't cry when he got the shot to numb it, and he was so brave just squeezing my hand while the three staples went in.
I was super excited to pick a prize from the treasure chest and even got stickers to for being so tough. And he really wanted me to take a picture of him making a silly face before leaving the dr. office. What a kid!

2 comments:

Danelle said...

Holy cow! Is that carma or scratching Jakub's face? JK!!!

Kristie said...

Im glad he was ok. It was fun having Jakub for a while.