Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day Trip










We decided to leave the central valley fog today. We drove about 1 1/2 hours and found 30 degrees warmer weather. It was a beautiful drive and a perfect day to play at the beach. I am now 35 weeks pregnant so today was probably our last big outing as a family of 5. We are all getting excited for this baby.....well I can't say all of us. Jakub is still on the "I don't like babies" kick. He has been this way since he was 1 year old. It started with me niece Elle and he still doesn't like her or any other kid smaller than himself.

3 comments:

stan.deidra@gmail.com said...

My brother lives in Santa Cruz. I've been on those beaches. It's beautiful there.

Lara said...

WOW! Your pregnancy has flown by... for me. Good luck with these last few weeks.

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Oh, how I miss the sand and sun!! I can't wait to see your little girl! I am pretty sure I will go nuts with the pink, too, when it's my turn!