Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Show and Tell

I hope you all had a wonderful Conference Weekend. Ours was very eventful. Tooth #6 came in for James, I hope that means he will cheer up a little now. Our little Jakub still just has the 2 lower centrals. Jakub loves to open the cupboards and drawers all around the house. But of course the kitchen sick is a favorite. I know, I know, it is time for child safety locks. It is on my never ending 'to do list' J has put what he calls "yucky man stickers" on the cleaners, it has the poison control # on it. It works for a 5 year old but no for two 1 year olds.
J gave the twins a lesson on the art of sword fighting. James was very interested and played along. Jakub just wanted to chew on it.
Having John home on the weekends means 'honey do list time.' I think he would rather be at work than hear me nag at him. Maybe that is why he works in Odgen and we live in Idaho. He gets to be away from me 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. Anyway, he installed a new kitchen faucet for me. Now I don't have to splash water around with my hands to clean the sink. I just pull out the hose and it is done in nothing flat.
The other project we worked on was assembling the new cold storage shelves we purchased at Sams Club. Now I have a place to store my food storage items. It's time to go to the cannery!
We still have a bit of snow holding on to the north side of the house. As you can see there is a big project that will soon be at the top of the list when the weather cooperates....We are going to be putting in a fence and a yard this spring.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Your boys are so cute! Sounds like they keep you busy along with all the fun home improvement projects.

Tom and Audrie said...

I decided to just move my cleaning supplies rather than put child locks on them. The ones I did put locks on they still figured a way to get in anyway!!!