Wednesday, July 9, 2008

When it rains.......

Many of you probably believe this to be true in your lives too........I just want to vent about the cars. Why does it cost so much to get them fixed. We moved to Idaho with this great thought that now we don't have to have safety and emissions tests, so we will spend so much less on our cars. Well cars still have problems! We just put $500 into Johns car which is understandable because he does put a lot of miles on it. But why did we have to drop another $500 for my car to get a new alternator. I guess I should be happy that I didn't get trapped somewhere with 3 kids in the car.

2 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Sorry I hate it when that happens.

Sterling said...

Jen! Call me when your car breaks! I can fix your cars for just the cost of parts! Well... sounds like both cars are running fine now. Let me know when the next one breaks.