Monday, October 27, 2008

8 things tag

I am accepting Becky's tag......

8 TV shows that I watch:


1. Amazing Race

2. Extreme Makeover

3. Biggest Loser

4. Days of our Lives

5. Jon and Kate Plus 8

6. MASH

7. Smallville

8. Decorating Cents


8 Things I did yesterday:


1. Made waffles

2. Didn't do dishes

3. updated blog

4. wrestled with the boys in Sacrament Meeting

5. Sang fun songs in Primary

6. Had Sunday Dinner at my Parents

7. Finished one Christmas Project

8. Spent quality time with John


8 Places that I love to eat:


1. Big J's

2. Olive Garden

3. Chilis

4. Angies

5. Copper Mill

6. Wendy's

7. Arby's

8. Subway


8 Things I am looking forward to:


1. My Birthday

2. Halloween

3. Birthday Shopping with my mom and sister

4. Pecan Pie

5. My mom taking the kids over night

6. Jaren and Sarah's wedding

7. Christmas

8. Snowmobiling


8 Things on my wish list:


1. eliminate John's student loans

2. finished basement

3. a fence around the yard

4. caught up scrapbooks

5. replacement for my lost diamond

6. family vacation to disneyland

7. new furniture

8. maid


8 people I tag

1. John

2-8. anyone who wants to.

No comments: