Monday, November 24, 2008

Despite Illness

The flu bug attacked our house on Thursday Morning. Jakub was the first to be infected. And it has raced through the house all weekend. Friday the boys and I were suppose to leave for Clinton after school and stay at my in laws over night. Well Friday morning I was hit hard with stomach pain. I didn't get my house clean, I didn't do laundry. I could barely function. But as all of you moms know, I still had to care for the kids. Friday night James and J started throwing up. It was a mess all night as John and I ran back and forth from room to room. And remember I was not 100% myself. John scrubbed floors, I washed sheets. It was a sleepless night. Saturday was the big day for Jaren and Sarah. Jakub woke up feeling good so he left with John at 6am to head for the Salt Lake Temple. It was so hard not to just back up and go, but I didn't want to chance the mess in the car.

Family pictures were in the afternoon before the reception at union station. I packed the boys in the car with there jammies on and headed out. I am so glad we were there to get pictures. It was a beautiful reception. Jaren and Sarah looked great. I wish them a long and happy life.
Sarah and J.
Jaren and the boys.
Grandma dancing with James.
Papa hanging with Jakub.
Pretty dang cute picture of a bunch of sickies.


What a blessing it is for John and I to have all our siblings sealed to there families forever.

1 comment:

Keri said...

You look HOTT! It is a good pic for a bunch of sickies, I'm so sorry. It was good to see you though.