Wednesday, November 19, 2008

working!?!

So much has happened in the last 10 days. I was asked to babysit a 13 month old boy, M-Thurs. 7-4, who turns out to be very needy. I was already watching a 3 year old 2 days a week. On top of that I interviewed at the school district and got the job as a part time custodian. After 9 hours of babysitting I clean the middle school for 3 1/2 hours. I thought it would be good to work and get caught up some bills (car repairs/ER) and hopefully get some money saved so we can finish our basement.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Good luck, you're a go-getter!

Tom and Audrie said...

Good Luck!!! You have more energy than I do!

Sterling said...

Don't work too hard. I can do free labor and know how on car repairs. Same thing with the basement. I have all of the tools for the basement too. Seriously let me know if you want help with either.

Anissa said...

You are so amazing. I am in awe of you. What a wonderful mom and wife you are.