Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Twins Are 2.

This year for the twins birthday we decided we wanted to take them on an outing verses buying more stuff that we don't need. I hope the memories will last longer that the toys. So we purchased tickets to Disney on ice. The show is in a few weeks. It should be fun. I am probably more excited than the boys since they don't really understand what is going on.


All they know is they had a party and it was fun.......
Papa showed up with 2 big wheels. "cycle" says Jaybub. "bike" says Jamesy. Now we just need SPRING in Idaho. We still haven't gotten over 42 degrees.
We had lunch....
presents......

Hugs....
Good times.....

Thanks to all the family that came to support us in our celebration for the twins. John's parents came up with Jaren and Sarah. Megan came with the kids. I lucked out that my sister and brother in law blessed their baby today, so my brothers were both here from out of town. It was the 1st time my family had all been together since the week before Christmas. The bigger John and I's families get the harder it is to get together. Everyone's lives are so busy. It is a good thing we have Facebook and blogs so we call all keep in touch. I love you all.

2 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

We've been to 2 Disney on Ice shows and my kids all love it.

Dianna said...

Two too cute!