Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dear Santa.....

Someone help. I got a new camera and I never had a problem with my old one, putting pictures from the memory card to the blog. How do I rotate this picture?

We went to the Library to see Santa. This year Jakub was nervous and James not so much. (Just opposite of last year)
J could not think of anything when Santa asked J what he wanted for Christmas. But then he sat down and wrote a letter.....
Dear Santa I have been very good. I would like a new video game
.

(that message was all on one line, but there was not room for the period on that line so he put it to the next)

1 comment:

Jaren and Sarah said...

That's so fun you took your boys to see Santa! And about the picture thing... I can't figure it out either!! Hopefully someone will teach you, then you can teach me! :) I'm excited to see you guys on Saturday!