Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FUN! FUN! FUN!

John came home for the last time before the big move. Faraway Grandma picked him up at the airport and brought him up for J's Christmas piano recital on Friday night. J did a wonderful job playing his "Joy to the World" song. We are really going to miss JoRene. She has been a great teacher for J. I hope we can find another good one when we get to California.
On Saturday we attended the annual Little Star Party that Great Grandma has every Christmas Season. The weather was bad but we made it to the party just in time for the little star story. Saturday night we celebrated Christmas at Grandma and Grandpas. James and Jakub got a tomas the train set,a tent and Church outfits. J got a DS game and a church outfit. They were all very happy.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! WE LOVE YOU!
Monday we took J for a check up with the Urologist. He recommended we find a good Pediatrician in California and told us about the Children's Hospital in Fresno. I am nervous about changing Dr's but it is part of the moving process. Dr. Nelson has been so good with J. He pushed the testing and surgery to remove J's kidney. What a blessing it has been to have him keeping a close eye on J for over 2 years now.
We stopped at Temple Square before leaving SLC to show the boys around the visitor centers. What a great spirit! John and I were married in this temple almost 11 years ago. What a blessing it is to be an Eternal Family. I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I know He died for me and He lives today. When we pray, He hears and answers us. My testimony has been strengthened through this process of taking the job in California and moving forward with getting our family under the same roof again. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only True Church on the earth today. My your Holiday Season be full of His Love. I love you all!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Cute pics - I wish we would've talked at Little Star, I'm sorry I didn't even say HI! :(

Michele said...

Thanks for your testimony, that is what it's all about isn't it. Wish we could have made it to Little Star to see you guys! But good luck finding Drs. and everything in CA, everything will work out how it's supposed to. :)

jkimball said...

I hope your move goes well. I am sure anything will be better than being apart.