Sunday, February 28, 2010

Celebrating!

Today after Church we had mashed potatoes that I made from the gleaned potatoes I canned last fall. I also made roast and carrots. YUMMY! I am so grateful to my mom for teaching me how to cook. As much as I miss Sunday dinners at Mom and Dad's in Idaho, I am glad I can cook the same meal.....Right down to the Idaho Potatoes.


After dinner the twins opened presents.
Jay gave them bubble guns so we ran quickly to the yard to try them out. It is a beautiful 65 degrees today...perfect for bubble blowing.
Then we went for a drive to see the wind mills.

Nothing better then Sunday Afternoon with my 4 favorite guys.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

I've never canned potatoes, but have wanted to try. I do stew, but never just plain potatoes. How do they mash up!!! I didn't think they would do that.

Kristie said...

Your family is so cute. I'm glad you live by us. Those wind mills are cool up close huh.