Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Grandma Sparrow


What would I do without Grandma? She is my hero. She raised 4 children and helped them go into the world ready for life. She has experience from the perspective of being a parent and a grandparent. I draw on her strength everyday. I am so grateful to live close to her so my children can see her often. Thank you Mom for all you do! You know what the funny thing is about me posting this on my blog????? My mom doesn't even know how to use a computer. So this is for all of you to know how much she means to me.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Hey, there is always hope for your mom. I've had to tutor my mom a little (ok a lot) and look how far she has come! She can turn on the computer by herself, she can open our blogs, and now she can even post comments with her name. Your mom will come around too. Maybe we'll get my mom to help your mom.

Ina said...

Are you kidding me. I do good. Cute picture. If my daughter had not taken my Grandchild so far away I could be having picture like this one.