Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Best Boys

I was brave and took the boys to get there picture taken. I find it is easier if I have mom to help me, but she was working and I only had one day that would work for me to go to Logan. So we left as soon as J got on the bus at 12. Kiddie Kandids was running late and I was so worried that it would be a miserable experience. The boys proved me wrong. They sat up there so big and smiled. 6 pictures were taken and they all turned out perfect. Who knew that 12 month old twin boys would be the easiest pictures of the day. Boy am I blessed.

1 comment:

Tom and Audrie said...

Really cute pics!!! My sister Chelsie is starting to take pictures and does a really good job too, and then you print them off yourself, if you're ever interested let me know. (Much cheaper than going somewhere if you worry about $$ like I do).