Friday, May 2, 2008

Cousins


My brother Scott and Paige are on a much needed vacation. The Army has paid from them to go to a weekend Marriage Convention. They are not looking forward to the classes but hey....for a free trip we would all endure about anything to get away from the kids. So my mom picked up the kids yesterday in Layton. They stayed at her house overnight. Karen brought them to me on her way to work. So the kids are with me while everyone else is working. I am so glad I am home to play with them.

The twins were still sleeping when I got lunch ready for the kids. It is a bit cold out side only about 35, but the kids still wanted a picnic. So here they are in the garage. J, Kaz, Mason, and Evan having hot dogs, cheerios, fruit snacks, and Capri Sun drinks and served on paper plates. The clean up was easy!

Now J is off to school, the babies are up now and have eaten their lunch. Are you surprised I am sitting here posting on my blog? My too. The kids are all playing so well. And I need to quite trying to clean up when they leave a room because they just come back. I will clean up later when Grandma picks them up to take them home and my kids are in bed.

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Cute cousins! Too bad baby Clara was unable to join the party.