Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I sure do love my 4 guys.

When everyone is dressed and ready for church.......there is peace in our house for a moment.
James and Jakub love to play outside.....
When I make them come in for naps they punish me by playing in the dirt. I am determined to get ride of the tree. I hate cleaning up the mess.
On Saturday we went to Clinton to celebrate Mothers Day with the Mills Family. J was excited to hold his new cousin Baby Lucy. It is hard to believe that twins were smaller that that just a year ago. I am feeling a bit baby hungry (for a girl). I need some pink in this house.

4 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

I just moved my plant into my bedroom until my kids got passed the playing in the dirt and making a mess stage. That seemed to work and then I didn't have to get rid of it.

Dianna said...

Baby hungry?! Oooooh, girls are the sweetest!

Paige said...

Hey cute cute boys. I just love little Jakub's heart melting smile! Check out our new blog! Thanks to you, we are online! :)
http://sparrowfam.blogspot.com/

Paige said...

Feeling girl baby hungry huh? Well it happens to the best of us. Scared as I am to admit it, I am a teeny tiny itty bitty baby hungry myself, Kazzie and I need more teammates!