Friday, May 23, 2008

Kindergarten Program

Well we made it! Kindergarten is over. It has been a bitter-sweet experience for all of us. As a mother I am happy J passed kindergarten and is moving on to 1st grade. I just hope he can get over his frustration with reading. I will miss having the bus pick him up everyday and not having to worry about him annoying the neighbors for a few hours.
James has started signing more...........there was a baby sitting behind us at the Program and James was very excited about it. Ever since seeing Baby Lucy a few weeks ago he has had a fascination with babies.



Jakub is usually clinging to me. He is such a mama's boy. I got a little brake from him at the program because Grandma Mills AKA "far-away grandma" came up from Clinton for the afternoon.

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Cute video! James is so cute! I can't wait till Clara really starts signing. She is still learning.