Tuesday, December 2, 2008

She's Here!



My sister's c-section was this morning at 7:30. It was so fun to go see her baby girl just hours after she was born. I gave her a bottle and changed her diaper. The newborn diapers don't even fit. She is 8lbs 8ozs. that is one pound bigger than Taylor was. Her blood sugar was low just after she arrived but they are keeping an eye on her. Karen looks so tired. Her poor diabetic body struggles when pregnant. As you can tell by all the "she's" this baby girl is still with out a name.

4 comments:

Deidra said...

I'm glad that it is over for Karen and that the baby is doing well. From the Thanksgiving pictures, I wonder where Karen kept her!

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Tell Karen congrats for me! I didn't even know she was going in today until Jean Thedell told me tonight when I was helping out with Keli's Young Women activity! Funny how news travels in our family- it seems to stop with my dad! :)She is beautiful!

Dianna said...

Tell Karen congrats for me! Hopefully they have a name by now.

Anissa said...

She is so cute. I forgot how little a newborn babies are. I love the Santa pictures.