Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mario Party

These are not as cute as Paige's thanks to here instruction and encouragement I made them to the best of my ability. THANKS PAIGE!
I am so glad I captured this picture right after putting these mustaches on the boys. Jay kept his on almost the whole party but the twins took theirs of after 5 minutes.
We started out the party making ice cream. The boys discovered that the easiest way to shake the bag was to jump on the tramp. Eli ended up throwing his back on the grounds to shake it up. Bad idea....he ended up with salty ice cream.

Eli ended up using his mustache as tape to hold his mouth shut.
Adam wore his mustache 2nd longest.
Present Time! Jay got some great gifts. THANKS EVERYONE!
Mario Bingo was a big hit. I learned a lot but still can't remember all the caractors names.

No comments: