Monday, June 21, 2010

six flags

We all loved six flags. It was perfect weather in the high 60's. The lines were short and the boys for the most part behaved.
I convinced J to go on the roller-coaster with me. He was not very happy about it and once we started he was freaking out. John and I were hoping to ride a few big rides with J but after that it was kids rides only.

Harold the Helicopter
Waiting to ride Tomas
Swings

There were so many kids rides and they really were fun.

The shows were so worth going to, we saw the killer whale, the dophins, the sea lions, and the tiger show.

The highlight of the day was the shark exhibit. We went around the through the tank 5 times.

1 comment:

Phil and Sami Carter said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I would love to plan a family vacation and go to California, I'll definatley be asking your oppinion when I do, so it can be worthwhile! Hope you guys are doing great, your family is so cute! You guys are always haveing such a good time, Love it! I enjoy reading your blog,its been great to get to know you guys better!